[one-users] A question about the utilization of VMs

Adnan Pasic pqado at yahoo.de
Wed Nov 23 07:20:55 PST 2011

Yes, I am using KVM, indeed. But let me set this straight, the programme "lookbusy" that I am using, utilizes the VMs completely (the whole 2GB) and when I e.g. look at the memory usage inside the VM (via top, or free) it shows that the whole 2GB are used. However, the physical machine doesn't show the same data, but in fact find its equilibrium at about 500MB.
Did you mean that?