[one-users] Sunstone noVNC - hosts configuration

Héctor Sanjuán hsanjuan at opennebula.org
Thu Nov 17 06:15:57 PST 2011

Hi

Make sure the attribute IP is set correctly in the GRAPHICS section of
the VM (0.0.0.0 to allow connections from everywhere), otherwise, no
connections will be allowed from the outside.

Also, make sure there are not firewalls blocking the connections. The
proxy will redirect the websocket data from a specific port –which is
calculated as VNC_PROXY_BASE_PORT + VNC_PORT– to the VNC port stated in
the template. The value of the base port is defined in sunstone-server.conf.

Hope it helps,

Héctor Sanjuán
OpenNebula Developer