[one-users] Hybrid Cloud

Florian Heigl fheigl at wartungsfenster.de
Tue Nov 15 12:55:47 PST 2011

On 11/15/2011 05:53 PM, Fatma Ghachem wrote:
> Q3)I would like to know what is the technical requirements or at least
> the minimal requirements to install an Hybrid  cloud with OpenNebula ?
> Will I need a VMWare virtual machine running Ubuntu 9.10  all runing on
> windows 7 laptop   and that is it or it will need more than that please
> be specific?

I think you should really get a few more systems into this. I think it
is important to first scale in your "private" cloud (so at least 2 vm
nodes?) and then "burst" to amazon, etc.
Practically, if you add a second laptop you would have that requirement
down. And life would probably easier if you run Ubuntu 10 natively.

(leaving the other points to more experienced users)

Greetings,
Florian