[one-users] oneimage show does not work

Carlos Martín Sánchez cmartin at opennebula.org
Fri Nov 4 09:26:32 PDT 2011

Hi Bert,

Maybe the migration process failed and the XML for the image objects is
missing some new mandatory elements.

What do you mean by "after much tinkering with the database migration
codes"? Did you find any bug? How did you solve it?

Can you provide any error messages from /var/log/one/oned.log ?
I would also find useful the output of "oneimage list -x"

Regards.
--
Carlos Martín, MSc