[one-users] oneimage show does not work

MENDOZA, John Robert T. bert at asti.dost.gov.ph
Thu Nov 3 03:05:15 PDT 2011

Hi all,

I have recently upgraded our OpenNebula deployment from 2.2.1 to 3.0.
I've successfully migrated the database (after much tinkering with the
database migration codes.) and have started one daemon. My problem is,
whenever I'm issuing the command oneimage show <some_image_id>, it
prints this error "[ImageInfo] Error getting image [some_image_id]."
Also, in sunstone, whenever I'm selecting one image from the image pool,
it outputs an error about the method "ImageInfo". Our current setup is:

OS: CentOS 5.6
Ruby: ruby 1.8.6 (2010-02-05 patchlevel 399) [x86_64-linux]
DB:  Sqlite

Is "oneimage show" broken?

Thanks,
Bert