[one-users] Server Exception, nothing in logs

Héctor Sanjuán hsanjuan at opennebula.org
Fri Nov 4 03:29:59 PDT 2011

Hi,

i know you say "nothing in logs", but let me just confirm that you have
checked sunstone.log file as well.

If nothing is there, I believe you may be able to get more information
changing line 28 of /usr/lib/one/sunstone/public/js/opennebula.js:

from:
   error.error = {message: "It appears there was a server exception.
Please check server's log."};

to:
   error.error = {message: resp.responseText };

The popup will then hopefully show a backtrace that you can copy paste
us so we can further debug the problem.

Hope it helps,

Héctor Sanjuán
OpenNebula Developer