[one-users] Opennebula Watch and MySQL

Humberto N. Castejon Martinez humcasma at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 06:19:53 PDT 2011

Hi again,

I solved the problem. After all it seems it was a problem of missing
libraries/gems. I had manually installed the ruby gems named in the
documentation for Opennebula Watch, but it seems something was still
missing. i decided then to run sudo /usr/share/one/install_gems to install
all gems needed by all (optional) components. I got an error running that
script: it was complaining about the version of rubygems. Since I am
running Ubuntu 10.04.3 LTS, I had to run the following commands to update
rubygems:
gem install rubygems-update
cd /var/lib/gems/1.9.1/bin
sudo ./update_rubygems

I run again sudo /usr/share/one/install_gems and everything was ok.
thereafter I could start both the Watch service and Sunstone without
problems.

Cheers,
Humberto