[one-users] Are you using OpenNebula?

Borja Sotomayor borja at cs.uchicago.edu
Thu Nov 24 04:00:50 PST 2011

Hi everyone,

As an open-source community, it is very important for us to keep an
updated list of organizations and projects using OpenNebula. If your
organization or project is not listed in our Users and Projects page
(http://www.opennebula.org/community:users), and you would be willing to
be listed, please fill out this really quick form:

https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dHlzTGdtVUlIbmFNQXJDcXpMY2h3d2c6MQ

Or contact me directly. Details of your OpenNebula deployment are
welcome, but not strictly necessary, as we know it is often not possible
to reveal this information publicly. Just allowing us to list the name
of your organization on the Users and Projects page would be enough.

Cheers!
--
Borja Sotomayor

  Researcher, Computation Institute
  Lecturer, Department of Computer Science
  University of Chicago
  http://people.cs.uchicago.edu/~borja/

  Community Manager, OpenNebula project
  http://www.opennebula.org/