[one-users] When it deploys the virtual machine response code 500 for call to 'FindByUuid'

PJ PJ igranjo at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 14 06:02:46 PST 2011

I have got Esxi 4.1 and ubuntu with OpenNebula 2.2.1 When it deploys the virtual machine, it shows this error : [VMM][D]: Message received: error: internal error HTTP
response code 500 for call to 'FindByUuid'. Fault: ServerFaultCode - Permission
to perform this operation was denied. can you help me, please? I have connection with the node ESXi from console, and it shows the next command: oneadmin at opennebula:~$ virsh -c esx://esx/?no_verify=1virsh -c esx://esx/?no_verify=1
Ingrese un nombre de usuario para esx [root]: oneadmin
Ingrese la contraseña de oneadmin para esx:
Bienvenido a virsh, la terminal de virtualización interactiva.Ingrese: 'help' para obtener ayuda con los comandos
       'quit' para salirvirsh #
and I can see the node ESXi in the console, and it shows the next message: oneadmin at opennebula:~$ lib/remotes/im/run_probes vmware esx
/srv/cloud/one/lib/ruby/vmwarelib.rb:26: warning: already initialized constant ONE_LOCATION
/srv/cloud/one/lib/ruby/vmwarelib.rb:32: warning: already initialized constant RUBY_LIB_LOCATION
HYPERVISOR=vmware TOTALCPU=800 CPUSPEED=1595 TOTALMEMORY=8386824 FREEMEMORY=6709459
Thanks in advance.