[one-users] How to add worker nodes and to configure Open Nebula with XEN?

Carlos Martín Sánchez cmartin at opennebula.org
Mon May 23 02:48:01 PDT 2011

Hi Anders,

The im_kvm and vmm_kvm MADs are defined in your /etc/one/oned.conf file, you
should uncomment im_xen and vmm_xen.
Follow the xen specific guide [1], but be aware that some steps will be
already done by the express installation. From [2]:

   - Configures sudo for Xen deployments.
   - Configures GRUB for Xen deployments.

Regards,
Carlos.