[one-users] second argument for restore script

Carlos Martín Sánchez cmartin at opennebula.org
Thu May 12 04:03:46 PDT 2011

Hi Nikolay,

We have opened a ticket with your request [1], to provide a generic method
to query any VM attribute from the drivers.

Meanwhile, you can add the deploy_id as the last parameter modifiying
src/vmm_mad/ssh/one_vmm_ssh.rb, line 81

-        remotes_action("#{@remote_path}/deploy #{remote_dfile}",
-                        id, host, :deploy, @remote_dir, domain)
+        remotes_action("#{@remote_path}/deploy #{remote_dfile} #{id}",