[one-users] How to allow regular users to login to the cloud remotely, safely and using the cloud concurrently?

Daniel Molina dmolina at opennebula.org
Tue May 10 03:10:46 PDT 2011

Hi,

The OpenNebula user creation must be done by oneadmin. If you don't
want to use the OpenNebula CLI commands you should implement an
application for managing the account creation, for example a portal or
maybe extend the Sunstone implementation [1].

Also you could extend one of the Public Cloud implementation  (OCCI
[2,3] and EC2 [4,5] interfaces). The users will be able to access the
cloud using a client that will interact with OpenNebula through a
server, allowing multiple users at the same time

[1] Sunstone: http://www.opennebula.org/documentation:rel2.2:sunstone

[2] OCCI Service Configuration:
http://www.opennebula.org/documentation:rel2.2:occicg
[3] OCCI User Guide: http://www.opennebula.org/documentation:rel2.2:occiug