[one-users] Problems using OpenNebula EC2 interface

Daniel Molina dmolina at opennebula.org
Fri May 6 02:20:28 PDT 2011

Hi Lars,

I think the best solution would be to change the econe client
implementation to use the sha1 password, therefore the EC2_SECRET_KEY
can be used in the same way for the three clients. The priority is CLI
> ENV > ONE_AUTH

I have opened a ticket regarding this issue to include it in the next version:
http://dev.opennebula.org/issues/618

Regards.

--
Daniel Molina, Cloud Technology Engineer/Researcher
Major Contributor
www.OpenNebula.org | dmolina at opennebula.org