[one-users] Problems using OpenNebula EC2 interface

Lars Kellogg-Stedman lars at seas.harvard.edu
Wed May 4 11:15:09 PDT 2011

> Ok, I think the problem was that the EC2_SECRET_KEY for euca tools is
> the sha1 password and in the econe client is the plain password.

Ah, that did it.

The fact the econe-* expects different values from both EcuaTools and
Elastic Fox is somewhat confusing.  Do you think it would make sense
for  the econe-* tools prefer ONE_AUTH over the EC2 variables?  This
way EC2_SECRET_KEY could be set for eucatools or Elastic Fox, while
the econe-* tools could pull their config from wherever ONE_AUTH
points.

--
Lars Kellogg-Stedman <lars at seas.harvard.edu>
Senior Technologist