[one-users] OFG-OCCI usage example

Justin Cinkelj justin.cinkelj at xlab.si
Thu May 5 03:27:36 PDT 2011

Hi

Since I still remember:
./install.sh is intended for "not system wide" ONE installation.
Was fixed by replacing (except first three occurences):
sed -i 's.$ONE_LOCATION/etc.$ETC_LOCATION.g' install.sh
sed -i 's.$ONE_LOCATION/lib/ruby.$RUBY_LOCATION.g' install.sh
sed -i 's.$ONE_LOCATION/bin.$BIN_LOCATION.g' install.sh

With occi-client.rb it was possible to run hardcoded test code (to start
20 VMs etc). So I will play with that file.
And upgrade during next week.

Thanks for help
Justin

On Thu, 2011-05-05 at 10:06 +0000, florian.feldhaus at tu-dortmund.de