[one-users] OFG-OCCI usage example

florian.feldhaus at tu-dortmund.de florian.feldhaus at tu-dortmund.de
Thu May 5 03:06:27 PDT 2011

Hi Justin,

the OGF-OCCI project is currently under heavy development and the
OpenNebula integration is still in a pre alpha phase. I want to finnish
the initial documentation / usage manual until next monday. Until then you
can try to use the server using a REST client [1] and specify requests
according to the OCCI 1.1 HTTP Rendering document [2]. By default, the
OCCI server uses a dummy backend instead of the OpenNebula backend. If you
want to experiment, you can change this in etc/occi-server.conf. The dummy
backend is stable (consider it in a beta status), but the OpenNebula
backend needs some work which we want to finnish over the weekend. On
monday we will release a first (Alpha) version of the OCCI 1.1 server for
OpenNebula.

Cheers,
Florian

[1] http://code.google.com/p/rest-client/