[one-users] Problem with login, in OpenNebula - /usr/lib/ruby/1.8/rubygems/custom_require.rb:31:in `gem_original_require': no such file to load

Anders Branderud anders.branderud at gmail.com
Wed May 4 07:46:12 PDT 2011

Hey again,

Update:
The first paragraphs solved by closing the terminal and after that logging
in as oneadmin again.

However this doesn't work for me.:

"Users can be easily added to the system like this:

$ oneuser create helen mypass"

When I execute that command the user is added in the user
table that is showed when typing the command
'oneuser list'.

Why doesn't the above line ['oneuser create...'] create the
file /home/helen/.one/one_auth
and inserting the username and password? As it seems that it
should according to this guide:
http://opennebula.org/documentation:rel2.2:cg

Thanks!

--Kind Regards, Anders Branderud

[Personal blog] bloganders.blogspot.com  : Logical reasons - based on
scientific premises - for the existence of a Creator and that He hasn't left
His sapient creatures without an Instruction Manual - Torah ['books of
Moses'] - to ascertain, and aspire to, His purpose.

[Company] Anders Branderud IT Solutions - www.abitsolutions.org