[one-users] Problem with login, in OpenNebula - /usr/lib/ruby/1.8/rubygems/custom_require.rb:31:in `gem_original_require': no such file to load

Anders Branderud anders.branderud at gmail.com
Wed May 4 07:23:17 PDT 2011

Hello again!

Thanks for the help!

Some more questions [for more details of what I have done previously see my
previous e-mail below this post]:

1. Why isn't this working?
oneadmin at ubuntu:/$ oneuser create helen mypass

This prints out in the terminal:
/usr/lib/one/ruby/OpenNebula.rb:93:in `initialize': ONE_AUTH file not
present (RuntimeError)
    from /usr/lib/one/ruby/client_utilities.rb:239:in `new'
    from /usr/lib/one/ruby/client_utilities.rb:239:in `get_one_client'
    from /usr/bin/oneuser:166

Neither the commands 'onevm list' nor 'oneuser list' is working.
What happened? The commands worked before.

Before that I did this:
oneadmin at ubuntu:/$ export ONE_AUTH="/home/anders/.one/one_auth"
oneadmin at ubuntu:/$ cat $ONE_AUTH
cat: /home/anders/.one/one_auth: File or directory doesn't exist.

I have created a user called 'anders', so why didn't that command work?
According to this guide, this is what should be done:
http://opennebula.org/documentation:rel2.2:cg

Thanks!

Anders Branderud