[one-users] Help with OpenNebula Sunstone

Héctor Sanjuán hsanjuan at opennebula.org
Mon May 2 05:40:11 PDT 2011

Hi,

I believe you need to specify the -H option when starting the sunstone
server[1]. Otherwise it will only listen to localhost connections,
therefore not being reachable from the outside.

Hector

[1]
http://opennebula.org/documentation:rel2.2:sunstone#starting_the_cloud_operations_center

El 02/05/11 02:12, Luis G. Alford G. escribió:
> Hello,
>
> I have try to set up an instalation of OpenNebula on a Debian Squeeze I
> got all the packages installed on the server now. I'm trying to see the
> console of Sunstone and I keep having the same mesage that the server
> can not be reached. I'm able to reached it with out any trouble ussing
> SSH and similar
>
> I have been doing some reading and on the log file of the server I don't
> see any error mesage  I read that i should run this to see if an error
> message comes up and nothing,
>
> root at admxen:~/opennebula-2.2# lsof -i:4567
> COMMAND  PID USER   FD   TYPE DEVICE SIZE/OFF NODE NAME
> rackup  3991 root    5u  IPv4  12393      0t0  TCP localhost:4567 (LISTEN)
> root at admxen:~/opennebula-2.2#
>
> as you can see
>
> root at admxen:~/opennebula-2.2# more /var/log/one/sunstone.log
> root at admxen:~/opennebula-2.2#
> nothing on the error log any ideas thoughts ?
>
> any help wpulde be really apreciated ..
>
> thanks
> Luis Alford

Héctor Sanjuan