[one-users] Help with OpenNebula Sunstone

Luis G. Alford G. lgalford at gmail.com
Sun May 1 17:12:29 PDT 2011

Hello,

I have try to set up an instalation of OpenNebula on a Debian Squeeze I got
all the packages installed on the server now. I'm trying to see the console
of Sunstone and I keep having the same mesage that the server can not be
reached. I'm able to reached it with out any trouble ussing SSH and similar

I have been doing some reading and on the log file of the server I don't see
any error mesage  I read that i should run this to see if an error message
comes up and nothing,

root at admxen:~/opennebula-2.2# lsof -i:4567
COMMAND  PID USER   FD   TYPE DEVICE SIZE/OFF NODE NAME
rackup  3991 root    5u  IPv4  12393      0t0  TCP localhost:4567 (LISTEN)
root at admxen:~/opennebula-2.2#

as you can see

root at admxen:~/opennebula-2.2# more /var/log/one/sunstone.log
root at admxen:~/opennebula-2.2#
nothing on the error log any ideas thoughts ?

any help wpulde be really apreciated ..

thanks
Luis Alford