[one-users] OpenNebula Hybrid mode VM's getting deployed in EC2 by default (Not deployed in local nodes)

Koushik Annapureddy koushik1987 at gmail.com
Wed May 25 05:17:06 PDT 2011

Hello All,

I have a hybrid cloud setup using OpenNebula.  Under front end I have 3
nodes ( one including EC2) . When I submit a VM template (containing AMI) it
been launched sucessfully on EC2. But when I submit other VM template
containing
img file still its trying to launch in EC2 (not deploying in my local
cluster).

Here is the log info

Wed May 25 15:02:30 2011 [DiM][D]: Deploying VM 123
Wed May 25 15:02:30 2011 [TM][D]: Message received: TRANSFER SUCCESS 123 -

Wed May 25 15:02:30 2011 [VMM][D]: Message received: DEPLOY FAILURE 123 Can
not find EC2 element in deployment file /srv/cloud/one/var/123/deployment.0
or couldn't find any EC2 site matching one of the template.

Can you suggest me solution for the hybrid set up where I can deploy AMI
templates in EC2 node and other templates in my local cluster.

--
Thanks
Koushik Annapureddy