[one-users] '-' or 'err' (instead of 0) as a value for parameters which ONE fails to get

knawnd at gmail.com knawnd at gmail.com
Wed May 11 09:19:50 PDT 2011

Hi!

ONE shows 0 (zero) as a value for those parameters which it fails to
retrieve. For example,
$ onevm list
    ID     USER     NAME STAT CPU     MEM        HOSTNAME        TIME
    39 oneadmin   one-39 runn   0      0K       <host1> 01 04:02:29
    40 oneadmin   vps145 runn   0      0K       <host2> 00 08:23:28

I wonder if it wouldn't be more reasonable to show '-' or 'err' instead
of 0?
Sorry if that question has been already asked before (I couldn't found
anything similar).

Regards,
Nikolay.