[one-users] OpenNebula Express Addons

Jaime Melis jmelis at opennebula.org
Thu May 5 14:19:49 PDT 2011

Hi,

> I have some issues during OpenNebula installation with Express addons.
> After finishing installation on front node, I checked there was no
> /cloud/one directory on /srv/ although the installer script set installation
> to /srv/cloud/one although OpenNebula daemon succesfully started.

OpenNebula Express installs in system wide mode. You have to look for
/var/lib/one instead of /srv/cloud/one, which will be oneadmin's home
directory.

> And I still didn't know how to execute generated node-install.sh script
> from frontnode to install it at each worker nodes. Sorry, I am newbie to
> linux command and opennebula. Hope someone can help my problems. Thanks.

you have to copy the script to the worker node. Try doing it with scp (you
need to have an ssh server enabled in the worker node). Once it's copied run
it with sudo.

cheers,
Jaime

--
Jaime Melis, Cloud Technology Engineer/Researcher
Major Contributor
www.OpenNebula.org | jmelis at opennebula.org