[one-users] Contextualization variables

Shantanu Pavgi pavgi at uab.edu
Mon Mar 28 07:03:07 PDT 2011

I think we can use all variables defined in VM template file, vnet definition file and any other user defined variables. This gives us flexibility in writing our post-deploy scripts. Typically I have used script files that run post-deploy steps like hostname config, firewall config etc in the files section. But one can add simple text files as well like license or contact-info etc.

--
Shantanu Pavgi.