[one-users] Contextualization variables

Madhurranjan Mohaan mohanma at thoughtworks.com
Fri Mar 25 10:21:58 PDT 2011

Thanks Daniel.

 But those are just examples of some of the stuff that is supported. Do we
have an entire list ?

Also, I am really confused about the "files" option . What exactly goes in
there ?

*files - space-separated list of paths to include in context device*.

What kinds of files have people typically used while utilizing this feature
?

thanks

Ranjan