[one-users] OCCI interface - VM template - define target

Daniel Molina dmolina at opennebula.org
Mon Mar 28 06:29:05 PDT 2011

Hi,

There is a variable called DEFAULT_DEVICE_PREFIX inside the oned.conf
file, where you can define sd instead of hd. You must restart ONE for
the new value to take effect.
On the other hand, you can also modify the common.erb file inside the
$ONE_LOCATION/etc/occi_templates to force the disk target.

Regards