[one-users] OCCI interface - VM template - define target

João Soares joaosoares at ua.pt
Thu Mar 24 08:22:18 PDT 2011

Hi,

I am having a problem on launching my VM template using the OCCI interface.

The VM is actually launched and its state it says “running”, however, it
only runs the “vmlinuz”, I only have the “initramfs” access.

When I create the VM using the occi-compute it says that the DISK (the
actual operating system) is launched in the TARGET hde, however there is no
hde, only sda1. How do I define the target to be sda1 and not hde
because
the error is there, it does not detect any hde.

Regards,

João