[one-users] federation in One ?

Zeeshan Ali Shah zashah at pdc.kth.se
Wed Mar 16 03:44:25 PDT 2011

Hi ,
It seems i am not alone in the Island :)

adding in 1 option ..
I am thinking to add nodes on SiteA as clustersiteA and nodes on B as
SiteB Cluster.  SiteB will only provide raw nodes with Xen..

 From connecting from SiteA to SiteB i am thinking to use VPN to save
public ips .

any suggestion on above ? or anyone tried this setup before ?

for 2nd option:  What are options to connect ONED of SiteA with OneD of
SITEB? and giving users the flexibility to select  on which Site users
want to RUN VM ..

Zeeshan

--
Regards

Zeeshan Ali Shah
System Administrator
PDC-Center for High Performance Computing
KTH-Royal Institute of Technology, Sweden
+46 8 790 9115