[one-users] federation in One ?

Ruben Diez rdiez at cesga.es
Wed Mar 16 02:51:36 PDT 2011

Hi, Zeeshan:

We had made something like you tell. We choose the 1) way.....
The core of the problem is to make a vlan between the both networks, and
put, both in your OpenNebula on A network and on all the nodes on the B
network a network alias, so each machine has two IPs: one in the network
A an other in the network B. You also need to properly configure the
route suff....

Hope this help.