[one-users] sed: can't read /etc/one/oned.conf: No such file or directory

Christoph Raible c.raible at science-computing.de
Fri Mar 11 06:49:13 PST 2011

Am 11.03.2011 15:02, schrieb Christoph Raible:
> Hi @all,
> I tried to install opennebula 2.2 Beta1 on a RHEL 6 server.
> I installed all requirements an did
>
> /Master$ scons/  (with sqlite support)<--- This works fine
> after that I did
>
> //Master$//  /./install.sh -d /srv/cloud/one/     <--- this works also fine
> After that I want to start one with
> //Master$///one start/
> then I get the following error message
>

> /sed: can't read /etc/one/oned.conf: No such file or directory
> Can not find PORT in /etc/one/oned.conf./
>

> Is this an OpenNebula bug or did I somthing wrong?
>
> Thanks for Help ;)
>
> Regards,
>
> Christoph
>
> --
> Vorstand/Board of Management:
> Dr. Bernd Finkbeiner, Dr. Roland Niemeier,
> Dr. Arno Steitz, Dr. Ingrid Zech
> Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats/
> Chairman of the Supervisory Board:
> Michel Lepert
> Sitz/Registered Office: Tuebingen
> Registergericht/Registration Court: Stuttgart
> Registernummer/Commercial Register No.: HRB 382196

I've got a solution :)

I've done the following as user oneadmin:

# Edit ~/.bashrc and add:

[Master]# vim ~/.bashrc

    export PATH=$PATH:/srv/cloud/one/bin
    export ONE_LOCATION=/srv/cloud/one
    export ONE_XMLRPC=http://localhost:2633/RPC2

# Create the user's OpenNebula config directory:

[Master]# mkdir ~/.one

# Edit ~/.one/one_auth and add: oneadmin:on3adm1n

[Master]# vim ~/.one/one_auth

    oneadmin:on3adm1n

It would be great if something like this would be in the documentation and not only in the mailing list!!!!

Regards,

Christoph