[one-users] sed: can't read /etc/one/oned.conf: No such file or directory

Christoph Raible c.raible at science-computing.de
Fri Mar 11 06:17:57 PST 2011

Am 11.03.2011 15:05, schrieb Tino Vazquez:

> Hi,
>
> You need to set the env variable ONE_LOCATION to /srv/cloud/one.
>
> Regards,
>
> -Tino
>
> --
> Constantino Vázquez Blanco | dsa-research.org/tinova
> Virtualization Technology Engineer / Researcher
> OpenNebula Toolkit | opennebula.org
>

> On Fri, Mar 11, 2011 at 3:02 PM, Christoph Raible
> <c.raible at science-computing.de>  wrote:
>> Hi @all,
>>
>> I tried to install opennebula 2.2 Beta1 on a RHEL 6 server.
>>
>> I installed all requirements an did
>>
>> Master$ scons (with sqlite support)<--- This works fine
>>
>> after that I did
>>
>> Master$  ./install.sh -d /srv/cloud/one<--- this works also fine
>>
>> After that I want to start one with
>>
>> Master$ one start
>>
>> then I get the following error message
>>

>> sed: can't read /etc/one/oned.conf: No such file or directory
>> Can not find PORT in /etc/one/oned.conf.
>>

>> Is this an OpenNebula bug or did I somthing wrong?
>>
>> Thanks for Help ;)
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Christoph
>>
>> --
>> Vorstand/Board of Management:
>> Dr. Bernd Finkbeiner, Dr. Roland Niemeier,
>> Dr. Arno Steitz, Dr. Ingrid Zech
>> Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats/
>> Chairman of the Supervisory Board:
>> Michel Lepert
>> Sitz/Registered Office: Tuebingen
>> Registergericht/Registration Court: Stuttgart
>> Registernummer/Commercial Register No.: HRB 382196

Thanks Tino,

I've done this with:

export ONE_LOCATION=/srv/cloud/one

Now I get the following error when I start with "one start"

You should have ONE_AUTH set the first time you start
OpenNebula as it is used to set the credentials for
the administrator user.

What should I do with this? Also set ONE_AUTH=oneadmin ???

is it possible that the install-script is broken?

Regards,

Christoph