[one-users] exporting install dir to cluster nodes

Shantanu Pavgi pavgi at uab.edu
Tue Mar 8 10:59:51 PST 2011

Thanks for the reply Daniel. It helped me to modify OpenNebula storage config.

The oneadmin user's home dir '/home/oneadmin' is stored over a distinct NFS server now. It is shared with front-end and worker nodes using nfs and automount. Also, the OpenNebula var directory is stored over NFS which is mounted at $ONE_LOCATION/var on front-end and $VM_DIR at worker nodes.

--
shantanu.