[one-users] exporting install dir to cluster nodes

Daniel Molina dmolina at opennebula.org
Mon Mar 7 02:47:48 PST 2011

Hi,

The planning guide shows a configuration where the oneadmin home
directory is shared between the front-end and the worker nodes,
therefore the ssh authorized keys will be also shared between all the
oneadmin users enabling the passwordless access. However, you don't
need to export all the install location, but only the var directory,
as explained in the following link [1]

[1] http://www.opennebula.org/documentation:rel2.2:sm

Regards.