[one-users] install opennebula-node on Debian Lenny or Squeeze

Ruben Diez rdiez at cesga.es
Thu Mar 3 07:07:55 PST 2011

Hi Pieter.

We have nodes with squeeze for work with kvm.

We install the "standard" group in the taskselect stuff, plu these packages:

openssh-server
vim, wget
qemu-kvm
ruby, libvirt-bin
netcat-openbsd
vnc4server
ntpdate
ganglia-monitor

Other additional configuration:

mkdir /srv/cloud;
groupadd -g 3000 cloud;
useradd -d /srv/cloud/one -g cloud -G kvm,libvirt -u 3000 -s /bin/bash
oneadmin;
chown oneadmin.cloud /srv/cloud;
sed -i 's/^[ #]*user *=.*/user = "oneadmin"/' /etc/libvirt/qemu.conf;
sed -i 's/^[ #]*group *=.*/group = "kvm"/' /etc/libvirt/qemu.conf;

Hope this helps...

regards