[one-users] unstable node

Mahafuz Aziz Aveek aveekbu at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 04:49:35 PDT 2011

We have created two nodes with the following commands:

$ onehost create host01 im_kvm vmm_kvm tm_nfs
$ onehost create host02 im_kvm vmm_kvm tm_nfs

Our list is:

$ onehost list
  ID NAME                      CLUSTER                   RVM   TCPU
FCPU   ACPU    TMEM    FMEM STAT
   0 host01                    default                     2    100
 90     90  523264  205824   err

   1 host02                    default                     7    100
 99     99  523264  301056   err

But, the problem is it shows status error.

then i use:

$ onehost enable host02
Error: Error getting host with HID = 1

$ onehost delete host02
Error: Error getting host with HID = 1

and if i command:

$ onehost enable host01
$ onehost list
  ID NAME                      CLUSTER                   RVM   TCPU
FCPU   ACPU    TMEM    FMEM STAT

   0 host01                    default                     2    100
 90     90  523264  205824   on
   1 host02                    default                     7    100
 99     99  523264  301056   err

but suddenly after some times later it shows status err again.

$ onehost list
  ID NAME                      CLUSTER                   RVM   TCPU
FCPU   ACPU    TMEM    FMEM STAT
   0 host01                    default                     2    100
 90     90  523264  205824   err

   1 host02                    default                     7    100
 99     99  523264  301056   err

another problem is, after a sequential time my 'oneadmin' password is
prompting like 10 times at a time.like-

oneadmin at my-pc:~$ oneadmin at my-pc's password:

oneadmin at my-pc's password:
oneadmin at my-pc's password:
oneadmin at my-pc's password:
oneadmin at my-pc's password:
oneadmin at my-pc's password:
oneadmin at my-pc's password:
oneadmin at my-pc's password:

oneadmin at my-pc's password:
oneadmin at my-pc's password:
oneadmin at my-pc's password:
oneadmin at my-pc's password:
oneadmin at my-pc's password:
oneadmin at my-pc's password:

thanks in advance. please give me some suggestion asap!

best --
Mahafuz Aziz Aveek             মাহফুজ আজিজ অভীক
BRAC University,Dhaka         ব্র্যাক বিশ্ব বিদ্যালয়, ঢাকা
Bangladesh                           বাংলাদেশ

মুঠোফোনঃ ০১৭১৫ ৬৫৬৯৬৭