[one-users] XML interface to open nebula

bharath pb bharathapbr at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 01:26:17 PDT 2011

Hi,
Here are full details .

This work is to have a architecture to introduce IaaS and SaaS to Wireless
Sensor Networks to make it “cloud enabled”, and hence flexible and scalable.
virtual sensor cloud provides an IaaS for sensors management. and the
following services 1. Abstract representation of sensors/sensor networks 2.
Management of virtual machines spawned on demand on request by the service
cloud/end user
Now  I understood till creation of data block image
my question is, how to put/deploy  the data which are received from sensor
to opennebula data block image  which I have created ? so that it can
provide these data to SaaS/enduser for computing or processing them later  .

regards
Bharath