[one-users] Running VMs = -1

Carlos Martín Sánchez cmartin at opennebula.org
Mon Jun 27 09:16:44 PDT 2011

Hi,

This very same problem was discussed a few days ago [1], follow that thread
to force the host deletion.

Steven, the running VMs counter is not a monitoring value, it is managed by
the core. Each time a VM is deployed, shutdown or migrated the counter is
updated.

Could you please tell us what OpenNebula version (oned -v) are you using?
Do you remember what operations did you perform? If you keep the log, we'd
appreciate if you could send it to us, off-list if you are concerned about
privacy.

Regards,
Carlos.

[1]