[one-users] I need a tutorial on how can I start using open nebula

Héctor Sanjuán hsanjuan at opennebula.org
Fri Jun 17 12:08:26 PDT 2011

Hi Kamel,

You can find information on how to install and use OpenNebula in the
docs [1]. There is also Ubuntu specific docs (for 10.04) [2] and many
other resources in the www.

About hardware limitations, its more about what images you're going to
virtualize and how many. If you don't plan to build a real big cloud
your PC should be fine for some tests.

If you find yourself stuck, have a look to the Community FAQ [3] and
feel free to post a message if you find no solution.

Kind regards,

Hector

[1]
http://opennebula.org/documentation:documentation#installation_basic_setup_guide
[2] https://help.ubuntu.com/10.04/serverguide/C/opennebula.html
[3] http://opennebula.org/documentation:community:faq

El 17/06/11 12:46, kamel brahim escribió:
> My  MSCS thesis discuss accountability in  cloud  and  I  need to  know
> if there's any  tutorial  for students that can help getting  start
> with  open nebula (while keeping in mind  the hardware  limitation )  .
> I  have  ubuntu 11.04(natty)   installed  on  pc  with 2GB RAM 160  GB
> of  hard  disk
> any  suggestions veterans  :)

Héctor Sanjuán
OpenNebula Sunstone Developer