[one-users] Accessing Sunstone server from another computer?

Anders Branderud anders.branderud at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 05:40:05 PDT 2011

Hello!
I am almost finished setting up a cloud.
I have deployed sunstone-server on the front end and it can be accessed from
the front end through the address ‘localhost:4567<http://130.237.20.130:4567/>‘.

I started Sunstone Server by the command ‘ sunstone-server start -H
130.237.20.130 -P 4567 ‘
It is possible to access web interfaces deployed on the same server.

I can’t access it (130.237.20.130:4567) from other computers though using
the web browser. This is the problem that I am trying to solve.
I have allowed TCP-access on port 4567 of the front end.

What should I do in order to make it work?

Thanks!

Kind regards, Anders Branderud

[Personal blog] Will of the
Creator<http://www.proofexistencegod.com/will-of-god/will-of-god/>  :
Logical
reasons - based on scientific premises - for the existence of a Super
intelligent and Orderly Creator and that He hasn't left His sapient
creatures without an Instruction Manual - Torah ['books of Moses'] - to
ascertain, and aspire to, His purpose.

[Company] Anders Branderud IT Solutions - www.abitsolutions.org