[one-users] Multiple VM instances using one persistent image

Carlos Martín Sánchez cmartin at opennebula.org
Fri Jun 17 06:20:11 PDT 2011

Hi Robert,

Actually, persistent means the opposite to read-only.
A persistent Image saves the changes made during the VM life-cycle, thus
making those changes persistent.

Please take into account that a non-persistent Image does not mean it is
read-only. Any Images of a type different from CDROM are not read-only, and
you can decide if the changes made will be saved back in the repository with
the persistence flag.

I hope that helped,
Carlos.
--