[one-users] Error in 'onehost delete'

Carlos Martín Sánchez cmartin at opennebula.org
Tue Jun 14 05:13:41 PDT 2011

Hi Luis,

The negative running VMs is a bug [1] that we thought was solved.
What version are you running?

To force the host deletion, just edit the onehost script and change

        if host['HOST_SHARE/RUNNING_VMS'].to_i != 0
            puts "Host still has associated VMs, aborting delete."
        else

        if false
            puts "Host still has associated VMs, aborting delete."
        else

Best regards,
Carlos.

[1] http://dev.opennebula.org/issues/317