[one-users] VM stay in pending state

Carlos Martín Sánchez cmartin at opennebula.org
Tue Jun 14 02:58:02 PDT 2011

Hi Emmanuel,

It looks like your host is not properly monitored, the memory and CPU are
both 0.
Could you check in /srv/one/cloud/var/oned.log if is there any monitoring
error?

The most common monitoring problem is that the passwordless ssh for oneadmin
is not properly configured, or it is but OpenNebula was run as root instead
of oneadmin.

Regards.

--
Carlos Martín, MSc