[one-users] Does one support Windows guest on a DHCP network?

Carlos Martín Sánchez cmartin at opennebula.org
Fri Jun 10 08:00:15 PDT 2011

Hi Yan,

Running Windows guests is supported, and I don't see any reason why it
wouldn't be able to get the IP from your external DHCP server.

You can even use the contextualization mechanism: the extra CDROM is
mounted, and the IP can be inferred from the IP. Unfortunately we don't
provide network contextualization scripts for Windows.

Regards.

--
Carlos Martín, MSc
Project Major Contributor