[one-users] Back to the password less oneadmin account

Vivien Bernet-Rollande vivien.bernet-rollande at nexen.alterway.fr
Fri Jun 10 07:03:34 PDT 2011

Hi Robert.
> and now things work. This makes me think that it is necessary to allow
> interactive login by the oneadmin user, i.e. have a password assigned.
> Is this correct or am I missing something basic here?

I believe SSH won't allow a login to a user that doesn't have a
password. There's a PermitEmptyLogin option that you can set in
/etc/sshd_config which might be what you're looking for.
> Does anyone have a cloud running that does not allow interactive login
> of the oneadmin user?
I have a veryveryverylongpassword for oneadmin which is not stored
anywhere (not even in my own memory).

--
Vivien Bernet-Rollande
Systems&  Networking Engineer