[one-users] Installing opennebula on Ubuntu 10.10

Arun Vadakepatenna Thekepat athekepat at sapient.com
Wed Jun 22 08:16:58 PDT 2011

Hi,

Can anyone provide me the complete steps to install opennebula (any version) as oneadmin user in ubuntu 10.10?

I have already installed opennebula 2.2 realease (with vmware 2.2 addon ) system wide on ubuntu 10.10 with sunstone. I am able to add one ESX host to nebula, but it is in ERR state. If anyone can provide step by step procedure ( already follwed opennebula 2.2 documentation from the website, but no luck), I would appreciate it. I have already spent one week on this but nothing worked other than the installation. I would appreciate your help.

Regards,
Arun