[one-users] recovery after power outage?

Dan Yocum yocum at fnal.gov
Fri Jun 10 11:23:44 PDT 2011

Hi All,

A few days ago we experienced a major power outage taking out our entire
opennebula cloud.  Nothing shut down cleanly and when the headnode came
back online, it still thought the VMs were running albeit in an
"unknown" state.  Of course, the images were still on the host nodes...

Is there a way to recover *nicely* from such a situation without
redeploying all the VMs and getting back most if not all of the data on
the VMs?

Thanks,
Dan

--