[one-users] Few questions about opennebula express installation

Amber Jain i.amber.jain at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 02:07:55 PDT 2011

Hello,

I'm trying to setup an opennebula cloud using opennebula express version
2.2.0.

As the mail
http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.comp.distributed.opennebula.user/403 to
this list says:
"you need to set up your storage, virtualization, networking, users, and
password-less SSH."

I have a few questions:
1. Does above quoted mail applies to version 2.2.0 (i.e. Do I still need to
setup storage, virtualization, networking, users and password-less SSH in
v2.2.0 as the quoted mail talks of v2.0 and 1.6)?

2. Opennebula express documentation says that the installer does "SSH keys
creation". Does this means that password-less SSH is setup for opennebula
automatically by express installer?

3. My current network topology consists of 1 worker node and 1 frontend
server. I installed opennebula express on frontend server. Now, how am I
supposed to use "onehost create" on frontend server command to add worker
nodes to host pool? From what I understand, the first second command line
argument to 'onehost' should be the hostname (i.e. onehost create
hostname)....right?

Thanks in advance...

--
Amber Jain