[one-users] Addind a debian host with xen to opennebula

Carlos Martín Sánchez cmartin at opennebula.org
Thu Jul 28 03:07:30 PDT 2011

Hi Luis,

Please check /var/log/one/oned.log and look for any monitoring errors.
If you configured the passwordless ssh for oneadmin, then the problem may be
the specific hypervisor configuration. See the configuration requirements
for Xen[1] or KVM[2]

Regards.

[1] http://opennebula.org/documentation:rel2.2:xeng
[2] http://opennebula.org/documentation:rel2.2:kvmg