[one-users] Addind a debian host with xen to opennebula

Luis G. Alford G. lgalford at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 15:16:50 PDT 2011

hi,

I have a question that I know that might be dumb to some people on this list
but I know that you can help me. I just finish installing openneubula and
sunstone server and everything seemes to be ok now i want to add a worker o
phisycal server to it. I have try it abut i'm not sucessfull on this task I
create a trust relationship betewen the opennebula server and the wprker
server and it work fine i'm able to do a ssh session without typing any
password. but when I try to add the node at the begin it said ok but after a
few seconds it change to error. any Ideas of what might be wrong . waiting
for you kindly answer

regards
Luis Alford

ps : please excuse my english