[one-users] Ownership and Permission Issues

Tino Vazquez tinova at opennebula.org
Fri Jul 22 03:09:02 PDT 2011

Hi there,

In order to install OpenNebula in system wide, you need to install it
as root. If OpenNebula is installed in system wide, then the VMware
addon needs to be installed in system wide, and the installer need to
be run as root as well. Please try reinstalling the addon as root.

Regards,

-Tino

--
Constantino Vázquez Blanco, MSc